I am a huge travel junkie. Every time there is an occasion like a birthday or an anniversary and the husband asks what I would like, the answer is always a vacation! I am not much of a jewelry/clothes/shoes person. After I got married, the husband and I have been on a lot of trips. Some planned, some instantaneous. But all of them have been memorable, to say the least.
But somehow, I have never gotten around to writing about the places visited in detail. But after the A-Z challenge is over, I plan on doing it. Right now, I am just going to go back and remember the time and place and leave you with a few pictures.
1) The very first trip after marriage – HongKong, Macau & the Disneyland :). Memorable for all the right reasons 😉
|A day out in Macau!|
|Goofy and I 😀|
2) River rafting in Rishikesh. Memorable because of the near death experience 🙁
You can read more about it here.
|Hubby and I locking horns 😉|
3) My first birthday after marriage – we travelled to Hyderabad, Bangalore , Kerala and then, back to Delhi. One of the best trips ever! You can read about it here.
|Snow World in Hyderabad!|
|The very picturesque Munnar!|
4) Visited Dhanbad (Bihar) for a friend’s wedding. Due to some mix up, got return tickets from Durgapur (West Bengal). Travelled without ticket to Durgapur and ended up paying a fine. Spent a whole day discovering the small Bong city 🙂
|Sunset at Durgapur dam 🙂|
5) Husband’s first birthday after marriage : A visit to the Neemrana fort palace. Memorable because of the adventure activity, flying fox or zipping that we ended up doing.
|Yous truly, successfully completing her zip line!|
6) Our first wedding anniversary – the majestic city if Khajuraho. One of the best trips ever. It’s a beautiful city. I absolutely loved being there. Would love going back too.
|Tired and happy travellers!|
7) My second birthday after marriage. At this time, I had cleared the telephonic rounds for KBC and was called for a video audition. So that took us to Amritsar. Unfortunately, I didn’t get selected, but we had a gala time in Amritsar. Also, we extended the vacation to visit McLeodgunj too.
|The fog covered jungles in McLeodgunj!|
|At Golden temple, Amritsar|
8) Visited Kanpur for a friend’s wedding. And it was the last trip we had been on last year. A month later we discovered about the pregnancy 🙂 And since then, we have pretty much been laying low as far as travelling is concerned. The next trip is definitely going to be with our little one now. Let’s see where and when that happens!