On the way to….

There are times when you stop writing for a while because there is no inspiration. People come back and ask if everything’s fine. You shrug and say “Writer’s block, you see”. And they understand and wait for your next post.

And then there are times when you have so much inspiration in your life that no amount of words and phrases can conjure up even an iota of the feeling and experience you are going through. It’s been some time and people have stopped asking me why I don’t write here more often. I don’t mind any longer. And I don’t miss this space as I have missed it in the past.

H and I are are expecting our first baby. And no, I am not talking about a car, a pup or a kitten aor a long lost wish. We are expecting a real baby! 😛 Go on and congratulate us 😀

It’s been a hell of a ride so far and I have had an amazing experience. Just a month to go before the little one makes a grand entry. And don’t even ask me how excited we both are.

H has always been the sweetheart and I never thought he could get any better. But he has stumped me. With his never ending patience, perseverance, and most importantly his love and care in this very emotionally and physically challenging journey for all of us.

Feeling loved. And blessed. And super excited.

I think I will be back here once I think I can get a hold on my super charged hormones and feelings.
Until then, take care guys.

285 thoughts on “On the way to….

1. Matthewric says:

Software to support live stream – Facebook FPlusLive Full

FPlusLive Features FPlusLive User Guide
    You need to live video on multiple walls, pages, groups at the same time, schedule live videos to live on walls, groups…
    FPLUSLIVE FUNCTIONS
    Live video, webcam on page wall, profile, group
    Live video on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Live webcam on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Live screen on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Schedule live videos on multiple pages and walls.
    Live repeats 1 or more videos.
    Playback the video being livestreamed on facebook (Play Forward).
    Live youtube videos to facebook.
    Schedule a live video to the group
    Schedule a live video to the group once or repeat daily.

Free Download Here:

Thx u

2. SEO says:

Wow, awesome weblog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The entire look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content material!!

3. JeffreyEmuse says:

Tool to read messages from friends on FACEBOOK

Link to download the 7-day trial version:

Some of the main functions of the software.
    display messages.
    Automatic location check.
    Copy the content you choose. and some other functions.
    Who hasn’t downloaded yet inbox me directly.

Thx u

4. 카지노사이트 says:

I’m also commenting to let you know what a superb encounter my cousin’s princess found reading through your site. She came to find several issues, not to mention what it’s like to possess a very effective giving spirit to get folks clearly fully understand certain tricky subject areas. You truly did more than my desires. I appreciate you for rendering those informative, dependable, edifying and in addition easy thoughts on your topic to Kate.
    토토사이트

5. 카지노사이트 says:

I needed to draft you a little bit of remark just to thank you again for those pleasing methods you’ve shown in this article. It was really remarkably open-handed with you to provide without restraint precisely what many individuals might have made available for an ebook to earn some profit for themselves, notably considering that you might well have tried it if you wanted. These points likewise acted to be a easy way to understand that other individuals have the identical dreams just like my own to know many more with reference to this problem. I believe there are some more fun situations in the future for individuals who looked over your blog.
    파칭코

6. 블랙잭사이트 says:

텍사스홀덤

7. 바둑이사이트 says:

I would like to express appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular challenge. After looking through the online world and seeing recommendations which were not helpful, I thought my entire life was over. Existing without the presence of answers to the issues you have solved all through this short article is a crucial case, as well as the kind that could have adversely affected my entire career if I hadn’t discovered your blog. Your good training and kindness in taking care of all the details was tremendous. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a step like this. I can also at this point relish my future. Thank you very much for your reliable and effective help. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web blog to anyone who needs and wants assistance about this topic.바둑이사이트

8. 카지노사이트 says:

I intended to send you the very small word to finally say thank you over again for these spectacular advice you’ve contributed on this site. It’s so remarkably open-handed with you to offer unreservedly what most of us would have advertised as an ebook in order to make some dough for themselves, especially considering that you could possibly have done it in the event you considered necessary. Those pointers additionally acted as a easy way to fully grasp that many people have a similar interest just as mine to know much more concerning this issue. I believe there are lots of more pleasant sessions ahead for individuals who see your website.카지노사이트

9. 카지노사이트 says:

Thanks so much for giving everyone a very brilliant opportunity to read in detail from this blog. It can be very great and also jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office colleagues to search your site a minimum of thrice in 7 days to study the latest tips you will have. And lastly, I’m just actually fascinated concerning the wonderful inspiring ideas you serve. Selected 2 areas in this post are truly the most efficient we have all ever had.
    카지노사이트

10. 카지노사이트 says:

I wish to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of incident. After scouting throughout the world-wide-web and finding advice which are not productive, I figured my life was well over. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the issues you have solved as a result of this posting is a crucial case, as well as the kind which might have negatively damaged my career if I had not discovered your site. Your own personal training and kindness in taking care of the whole thing was helpful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. It’s possible to now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your high quality and amazing guide. I won’t think twice to propose your blog post to anybody who wants and needs guidance on this matter.
    카지노사이트

11. 카지노사이트 says:

I wanted to compose you this bit of remark to thank you again on the superb opinions you have documented above. This is certainly tremendously generous with you to grant unreservedly precisely what many individuals might have advertised for an ebook in order to make some bucks for themselves, particularly since you might have done it in case you decided. Those secrets likewise acted as the fantastic way to realize that the rest have a similar interest just like my very own to know the truth very much more in respect of this condition. Certainly there are many more pleasurable occasions ahead for folks who looked at your site.카지노사이트

12. 카지노사이트 says:

I happen to be writing to let you be aware of what a helpful encounter my cousin’s child gained checking your site. She figured out plenty of issues, most notably what it’s like to possess an ideal helping spirit to have most people really easily learn specific tricky things. You really did more than readers’ expected results. Thank you for showing such warm and friendly, healthy, edifying and cool tips on the topic to Mary.
    카지노사이트

13. Matthewric says:

Software to support live stream – Facebook FPlusLive Full

FPlusLive Features FPlusLive User Guide
    FPLUSLIVE FUNCTIONS
    Live video, webcam on page wall, profile, group
    Live video on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Live webcam on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Live screen on multiple pages, walls, groups at the same time.
    Schedule live videos on multiple pages and walls.
    Live repeats 1 or more videos.
    Playback the video being livestreamed on facebook (Play Forward).
    Live youtube videos to facebook.
    Schedule a live video to the group
    Schedule a live video to the group once or repeat daily.

Free Download Here:

14. DavidSib says:

FPlusProxy4g : proxy creation from dcom software free Download

Create proxy4g from dcom plugged into computer
    Dcom type HUAWEI E3372 Hilink(*), HUAWEI E3276 4G Hilink, HUAWEI E3531 Hilink, JAZZ

Free Download Here:

INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE PROXY4G FROM DCOM WITH FPLUSPROXY
    What is a 4G proxy?
    – It is a proxy that uses the transmission line and IP of the network operator such as mobi, viettel, … … Compared to dedicated IPs (servers) or resident IPs (IPs that use NET at home), the 4G IP type is rare. much more so it has a higher trust level.
    – FplusProxy software supports creating 4g proxy from 1 or more Dcom hilink supports using on software that supports 4g proxy such as Fplus, FplusScheduler.
    – Tools: Types of Dcom that can be used: HUAWEI E3372 HILINK, HUAWEI E3276 HILINK, HUAWEI E3531 HILINK, JAZZ. Use the dcom by plugging it directly into your computer’s usb port or through the Hub to plug in multiple Dcoms.
    – After connecting the dcom to the computer, for example, here I have 2 Dcom:

Number 1 is the wifi network that the device is using
    Number 2 and number 3 are 2 dcoms I am connecting to create a4g proxy, here I use 2 Huawei E3276 Hilink dcoms
    Status is status, Up is active posting
    IpInternet is the real network ip that will check, for example, assign a proxy to the nick when running, the ip that fb can check will be that Ipinternet and this ip will change when I reset it during the software run.
    – Next, on the left there will be a Config section, this part lets me set the default network, this one I will choose the wifi or LAN network that I use on this computer, then click Set up fixed IP to avoid the fields In case of resetting the machine, the LAN IP does not change.

– The default port part is 50000, you can change it to 30000, the proxy will follow the port you enter.

– Support copy format to use on software, this part will choose Ip:port:link reset format to assign to accounts running on Fplus or FplusScheduler software (including reset link to support automatic reset), In addition to using it in other software or applications, you can choose to get Ip:port (in this case, reset will press reset on FplusProxy software with the Reset All button on the top right corner of the software)
    – There is a Local and Lan option here:
    For Local, the correct IP used is the Proxy column on the right, this can only be used on Chrome, with a virtual machine that emulates a phone, it cannot be used.
    As for Lan mode, it supports using Chrome, using virtual machines and sharing to other computers that share the same LAN with the computer using FplusProxy to use.
    – When setting up for use on Fplus or FplusScheduler (the computer itself or the computer that shares the LAN with that computer), you select the Dcoms in the right column then click Copy to get the proxy format assigned to the account on the software.
    – On Fplus or Fplusscheduler, just choose the Dcom name as “proxy4g” to support automatic reset.
    Thx

15. Georgegex says:

You need to market on Instagram, reach millions of potential customers…

Follow by suggestion or uid
    Unfollow conditionally
    Interactive comment like by uid
    Post on the wall
    Schedule a daily run

Playlist manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKRopt1PVQ&list=PLOlwy9jxkiDNn_2K5802Aek8iqz5qROjJ

FUNCTIONS IN INSTAGRAMPLUS
    Theo dõi
    Follow uid’s follower or following
    Follow the person who commented like the post
    Unfollow
    Unfollow under multiple conditions
    Find UID
    Find uid follow uid
    Find uid following of uid
    Find post comment uid
    Find uid like posts
    Interactive comment like
    Interactive comment like friends
    Interactive comment like list uid
    Interactive comment like people like comment posts
    Interactively comment like the follower or follower of uid
    Make a daily schedule
    Schedule follow-up according to suggestions
    Schedule follow uid
    Schedule unfollow
    Schedule posting on the wall

Free Download Here:

Thx u

16. Superevakuator24 Kef says:

Подскажите, где можно заказать эвакуатор в Москве?

Здесь можно https://superevakuator24.ru/ заказать эвакуатор! У них большой паркинг машин и разнооразные тарифы по Москве и московской области!

Расценки на эвакуатор в москве и московской области по низким ценам!

17. Ivakuator-podolsk says:

Подскажите, где можно заказать автоэвакуатор в Москве?

Однозначно стоит здесь https://ivakuator-podolsk.ru/ заказать эвакуатор! У них большой паркинг машин и разнооразные тарифы по Москве и московской области!

Эвакуатор цена за 1 км москва по низким ценам!

18. Evakuator-tatarstan says:

Подскажите, где можно заказать автоэвакуатор в Москве?

Тут точно можно https://evakuator-tatarstan.ru/ заказать эвакуатор! У них большой паркинг машин и разнооразные тарифы по Москве и московской области!

Эвакуатор недорого в московской области заказ по низким ценам!

19. Balashiha-evakuator says:

Подскажите, где можно заказать эвакуатор в Москве?

Тут точно можно https://balashiha-evakuator.ru/ заказать эвакуатор! У них большой паркинг машин и разнооразные тарифы по Москве и московской области!

Вызвать эвакуатор в москве недорого подача за 20 минут по низким ценам!

20. Evakuatornahabino says:

Нужен совет! Где можно заказать автоэвакуатор в Москве?

Вы можете https://evakuatornahabino.ru/ заказать эвакуатор! У них большой паркинг машин и разнооразные тарифы по Москве и московской области!

Грузовой эвакуатор москва и московская область по низким ценам!

Congratulations Ghata… and I will congratulate your H when I bump into him in the office corridors…. God bless you both and your lil one… Take care…. Will be waiting for your next update 🙂 🙂

22. T F Carthick says:

Congrats. First time on your blog.

I am reaching out to you in your capacity as one of India's leading book bloggers. Some of us bloggers have started a Facebook Page to showcase books by Indian authors and to feature all reviews by Indian bloggers. Request you to check out the page and leave links to any of your reviews of the featured books. Also if you want us to feature any books on our page, please let us know and we will do the needful.