The Birthday Diaries!

I turned an year older recently. Time to celebrate the beginning of a new one? Or to grieve the loss of one? I didn’t do either. I have never been too big on birthdays. Going berserk and celebrating and partying is not my style. The idea of a single day to commemorate an entire year doesn’t go down too well with me. We grow with each passing day. Shouldn’t we be doing our favorite things everyday? Reading, meeting family and taking vacations? 🙂

But that doesn’t mean anything because H won’t let the day go by as easily. He makes sure to make it special one way or the other. I love exploring new places, and so the last 2 years we just did that. We took vacations. I wrote about the first one, but never got around to writing about the vacation last year. We had gone to Amritsar and then the picturesque Mcleodgunj. This year, somehow, no plans materialized. The day was completely unplanned and we had just decided to take a leave from office and then decide on the day what we wanted to do.

We met both sets of parents and H‘s side of grand parents. Then went shopping and bought some stuff that we needed. Had my sweet cousins give us a surprise late evening as they dropped by and we cut the cake before 12. Again.

As for the gift, this is the best that a bibilophile like me could have asked for. Isn’t H a sweetheart? 🙂

From my to-read list!
An angry-birds reading light! 😉

Since M (the twin) is in US this year, the birthday cake was cut with the other half watching from skype.
Here goes the twins’ birthday cake and the skype session 🙂

Another one for the day! (courtesy my super awesome office friends)
 This completely unplanned birthday threw up some really unexpected surprises. Like every year, it was a day well spent with wishes from friends and family flying in from all parts of the world. The FB wall was inundated, so was the mail box and the phone was kept ringing. Thank you God for making me feel so blessed year after year 🙂 Thank you much!

667 thoughts on “The Birthday Diaries!

1. arveles says:

fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of
    this sector do not realize this. You should proceed your
    writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!

2. instagram takipçi satın al says:

Ticari bir profiliniz var aylarca emek veriyorsunuz ama hala satışlarınız yok ise çağreyi çok fazla
    uzakta aramamak gerekiyor instagram takipçi satın al işlemi
    uygulayarak profilinizin takipçi saysını yükseltirseniz
    artık sizin de tek eksik kalan noktanızı tamamlamış
    olacaksınız.
    Ucuz ve kaliteli takipçi satışının adresi takipcintrco un ayrıcalıklarını
    mutlaka denemelisiniz.

3. takipci al says:

Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity to your post is simply great and i can suppose you’re
    an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow
    me to grasp your feed to keep updated with imminent post.

Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

4. prettypeople.club says:

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be
    on the web the simplest thing to take into account of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks consider worries that
    they just do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top
    and defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Visit my blog – prettypeople.club

5. Hayden says:

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why
    this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Also visit my web page – Hayden

6. http://khoquet.com says:

Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed
    with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple
    to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all.
    Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who
    add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate.
    Excellent task.