After Father of the nation, here comes the Brother…..

Bapu, as Father of the nation is fondly known. We all have a father, apart from our biological fathers. But now, we all seem to have a universal brother as well. Confused?
Well, I am talking about Anna. Anna Hazaare. Naam to suna hoga….eh? Sorry for the pun. 🙂
Anna means bhai. In English – brother.

As his crusade against corruption has turned him into a national hero (and brother!!!!), Baba Ramdev too thought this was an ideal time to take his popularity to new heights. Although Baba too has a huge following around the world because of the aerobics and his miraculous medicines, he is still not the THE Baba. You see, there are a lot of Babas floating around these days. And in these times of shrinking public memory, it is important to be seen and heard. “Strike the rod while the iron is red hot”, seems to be Baba’s mantra.

Anyways, before people start hating me and calling me names for maligning Baba’s image, I want to make my stand clear. I am neither his supporter nor a detractor. Now, while Anna went about his crusade single handedly with a determined outlook and agenda, Baba made it more like a masses’ movement and urging his supporters with motivational speeches. I do not support the government either. Baba’s fallacy gave them a reason to do what they did, which I decree, was a brutal murder of the World’s largest democracy’s citizens’ rights.

Coming round to why I actually decided to write this post. At first, there were enough of Anna Hazaare support campaigns and Facebook pages and the likes,  and people signed up for these causes online too. But everyone went about their work as usual. But yesterday, during a fire drill in office, we were all assembled in the company’s lawns and people around me, almost all of them, were discussing Baba’s escapades. The political drama had achieved its purpose, with the real purpose getting drowned in public uproar against the injustice done to Baba and his supporters. My heart felt regards to all the people who braved the police lathis and to the lady who is battling for her life in hospital and may be paralyzed for life.

I heard some intersting snippets there. A group of guys were gleefully venting out their ire using the choicest abuses against the UPA government and why the PM should retire. But mockingly, they compared Baba’s chase with the Bhaag D K Bose song. So much for the humour. There was another girl who was captivating her audience by quoting the statistics and never-heard-before views on the matter. Yeah really…we are impressed..!!!! Grr…hmmph.

Nothing has come out this drama hitherto. But I sincerely hope Anna and Baba can create magic together. Even if that means adding a bhai and baba to our universal family.

Alvida until our paths cross again.

36 thoughts on “After Father of the nation, here comes the Brother…..

1. slot bonus new member 100 says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and
    was wondering what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure.

Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. web page says:

Thanks , I have just been looking foor information ahout this subject for afes and yyours is thhe best I’ve discoverdd till now.
    However, what iin regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards too the supply?

web page

3. lapakbo says:

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I’ve really enjoyed
    browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I’m hoping
    you write once more very soon!

4. آلبوم ژورنال عروسی says:

آلبوم ژورنال عروسی
    آلبوم ژورنال عروسی امروزه بسیار برای عکاسان و آتلیه
    های عروسی مهم و یه بخش پول سازی براشون هستش که همه عروس و داماد دوست دارند عکس های عروسی و فرمالیته خود را خیلی شیک تو یه آلبوم جدا داشته باشند.

آلبوم های ژورنال عروسی واقعا یه آلبوم خاطرات عروسی ازش میشه
    یاد کرد که همه دوست دارند از
    روز عروسی خود و مسافرت های عاشقانه با همسرشون رو یه آلبوم کنند و تو خاطراتشون نگه دارند.کلمه ژورنال یک کلمه فرانسوی هست و اگه خیلی
    ساده بگم یه آلبوم با سایز های خیلی متفاوت که عکس های عروس و دامادی با چاپ و کیفیت های متفاوت هستش.

5. jos777 says:

certainly like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several
    of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling
    problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will
    definitely come back again.

6. nfl betting tips says:

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in web explorer, may check this?
    IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge section of
    folks will leave out your great writing because of this problem.

7. daftar slot online says:

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it
    can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad
    is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
    but I had to share it with someone!

8. ceri138.com says:

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t
    loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and
    both show the same outcome.

9. Andreasofl says:

Приветствую Вас товарищи! Есть такой замечательный сайт для заказа бурения скважин на воду. Бурение скважин в Минске – полный комплекс качественных и разумных по цене услуг. Мы бурим любые виды скважин.У нас доступная ценовая политика, рассрочка на услуги и оборудование.Заказывайте скважину для воды – получите доступ к экологически чистой природной воде по самым выгодным в Минске ценам! Наша сфера деятельности — проектирование и бурение скважин на воду, установка любого насосного оборудования, монтаж систем канализации всех видов, дренажей, ливневых систем и др.Миссия компании: мы добываем чистую воду – источник всего живого на Земле, и делаем ее доступной людям. Самый короткий срок, за который мы пробурили и обустроили скважину, — 1 час 36 минут. Мы ценим время своих клиентов и гордимся, что оперативность — отличительное свойство наших услуг. Мы показываем, насколько быстро и качественно может происходить бурение скважины.
    От всей души Вам всех благ!

10. Andreasnen says:

Добрый день дамы и господа!
    Предлагаем Вашему вниманию замечательный сайт для заказа бурения скважин на воду. Бурение скважин в Минске – полный комплекс качественных и разумных по цене услуг. Мы бурим любые виды скважин.У нас доступная ценовая политика, рассрочка на услуги и оборудование.Заказывайте скважину для воды – получите доступ к экологически чистой природной воде по самым выгодным в Минске ценам! Как происходит бурение? Бурится разведочный ствол и определяется напорный водоносный горизонт; Монтируются нПВХ трубы диаметром 125мм и более, полимерный фильтр не менее 2м и отстойник; Делается обсыпка фильтровой колонны специальным фильтрующим песком; Выполняется откачка скважины насосом до чистой воды и замер параметров. Мы постарались рассказать о технической стороне роторного бурения как можно более понятно и просто. Полезно представлять процесс создания вашей скважины. Платить следует только за то, что знаешь. Результативность роторного бурения дает возможность достичь глубинного водоносного слоя. У этого очевидный «плюс» — здесь подземные воды не сообщаются с водами поверхностными. Также сюда не проникают дождевые водостоки и нитраты с полей. То есть самая чистая вода — здесь. Вот почему так ценится роторное бурение.
    Увидимся!

11. PostIdent2 says:
  12. Melanialpui says:

Привет уважаемые!

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию интересный сайт https://ruposters.ru/

Ситуация в мире, все больше и больше затягивает интересоваться последними новостями политики, где происходят глобальные изменения:

НАТО продолжает разрастается вокруг границ России, Евросоюз кормит обещаниями Украину, а СШАсоздают новый тихоокеанский союз против Китая. Финансовые пузыри потихоньку сдуваются, криптовалюта опустилась практически на самое дно, а американские индексы
    падают все сильнее и сильнее. С каждым днем общественные новости похожи на потрясения.

Увидимся!

13. Patrickljnl says:

Доброго времени суток дамы и господа!
    Есть такой интересный сайт https://dengi-do-zarplaty.ru/
    Займ на карту онлайн – популярная микрофинансовая услуга. Ее основными достоинствами, по сравнению с обычным банковским кредитом, выступают: оперативность выдачи денег на карточку и доступность большей части потенциальных заемщиков, включая проблемных, то есть имеющих плохую кредитную историю, текущие долги и непогашенные финансовые обязательства.Займы на карту стали реальной возможностью получить деньги не в банке, что требует много времени и доступно далеко не всем. Важным дополнением становится минимум формальностей при получении займа и лояльность со стороны МФО по отношению к потенциальным клиентам. Получить быстрый займ на карту онлайн можно в случае острой нехватки денежных средств, например, при задержке зарплаты, при обнаружении болезни и т.д.

14. Patricklstl says:

Добрый день друзья!
    Предлагаем Вашему вниманию замечательный сайт https://dengi-do-zarplaty.ru/

15. Melanialjap says:

Здравствуйте дамы и господа!

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию замечательный сайт https://ruposters.ru/

Из последних новостей шоу бизнеса узнал, что:Знаменитости из России Лобода и Константин Меладзе поселились в Латвии, а детей пристроили в элитные школы.

А певец Николай Басков впервые высказался по политической теме, осудив бежавших звезд из России.

Рэпер Тимати посетил военный госпиталь, и привез около полусотни средств реабилитации для раненных военнослужащих, чтобы те быстрее возвращались к обычной жизни.

Увидимся!

16. Ghata says:

@Vinod: absolutely share your thought…but then y make it a tamasha? Dats my only concern….If you calll it a Satyagraha…let it be one….dont make it a political akhaada…..

17. Ghata says:

@Kally: dats true…even when the govt conceded to Anna's demands, they backtracked later. So its really difficult to root out corruption that stems from the root of the system and spreading til every leaf. Thanks for sparing you time.:-)

At least there is someone who questions the government. It's not a 5-yr-live-happily-earn-happily for the people in power.

*Kuch kar guzarne ko khoon chala khoon chala *

19. Anonymous says:

haha…well bhai or pitaji koi bhi ho…agar hona hai to hoga…but its a great initiative to eradicate corruption from India….Donno how far it will be successful..coz with the govt run by corrupt ppl, v cannot b sure that this lokpal or any other bill pertaining to corruption thing will b neatly implemented as in clean install of Windows 7 OS in a PC!!!

Lets c…hope 4 d best!! Jai Ho!!!

Well written post by the way!!! 🙂